1. Doggy style: Entering your woman from the rear can be too painful. This is because the man may be ramming the woman’s cervix, and that’s why deep penetration is often more harmful than hot, says Obstetrician, Dr. Sara Gottfried.
Medical Sciences Postgraduate Scholarships At Newcastle University, UK
CLICK HERE TO WATCH VIDEO
It gets worse if he fully removes himself, then re-enters, as this is likely to prevent the woman’s chances at staying fully lubricated. Worse still, doggy style is not intimate enough. And because he’s focusing on her backside, he could neglect the woman’s most sensitive spots.
2. Woman on top: A majority of women feel more self-conscious when they’re on top, and this can kill the passion for both man and woman. It’s better to switch into a side-by-side position.
3. Reverse cowgirl: This position makes it hard for a woman to climax, as the man’s penis may not fit snugly. According to Dr. Jen Landa, it often boils down to the curvature of the man’s penis, which may not coincide with the angle of the woman’s vagina. As such, any time the man bends his penis too far, it’s uncomfortable for the woman and it also becomes dangerous for him. In other words, he could break his manhood!
4. Missionary: Well, despite the fact that the style is ancient, it doesn’t hit the right spots. Plus, if the man has small penis, missionary position wouldn’t really accentuate his size, according to a study from the Journal of c.ex and Marital Therapy. So, try something that’s more interesting to both of you.
5. 69: This position whereby the man and the woman are like the ‘69’ can make it too difficult to focus on receiving pleasure, as both of you may likely concentrate on giving it. So, it becomes difficult to relax and enjoy his oral skills if you’re trying to take care of his needs at the same time. If you want to get the most out of oral c.ex, you’re better off taking turns giving and receiving. Many women claim 69 feels anonymous to them, because they want their partner to be able to look them in the eyes and feel a connection.
The bottom line: Adopt any style you consider most suitable for you and your partner.
-culled from Punch